Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
When the world is going crazy, and there are so many voices crying out in anger and pain, it can be overwhelming. Even when you want to help, even when you know how important these matters are, you need to quiet your mind and let silence and peace in for a little while.
In this Sweet Nothings, I just lie with you and hold you, help guide you through a few mind's-eye games, sing you a little song, and help you fall asleep. ❤️
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind ←
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
Redcruzr61 on 2020-07-03 21:03:07 (UTC)
One of my favorite audios to help me relax after a long day of work. Thanks Eve for all you do.
A Eve on 2020-07-07 18:38:38 (UTC)
You're very welcome, thank you for listening and commenting, it means a lot to me xox
venuslight6 on 2020-06-20 02:27:05 (UTC) (edited)
It was really an great experience. In such times of difficulties listening to you calms me. Thank you very much! You really deserve appreciation , love and support. You are a great talent and a beautiful sexy woman with a kind golden heart. I really loved that song. Such a beautiful moment you made live. I felt it and enjoyed. Thanks alot, take care and pouring lots of love to you!!❤❤
A Eve on 2020-06-26 14:56:00 (UTC)
Aw, thank you so much! I think the world could use a lot of outpouring of love right now, so right back at you! xox
MadWithLust on 2020-06-17 12:17:54 (UTC)
Mmm...you are such a great snuggler! This was so good! Dreaming of your warm, soft cuddle and listening to your beautiful voice (that sweet, murmuring whisper <3!), I couldn't think about anything else!
And as always, you have that practical, down-to-earth way of explaining things and putting things into perspective. And I found those thought or mind's eye exercises pretty interesting. It's the first time I've ever tried something like that.
But the real swoon was with that lullaby! And your off-hand remarks about how hard it is to sing quietly! :D
P.S. When you said think of a song, for some bizarre reason, I thought of Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up...but it worked anyway! Totally distracted from the day! :P
A Eve on 2020-06-17 20:02:32 (UTC)
Rickrolling is vastly underrated!
SamuelXD on 2020-06-05 04:00:27 (UTC) (edited)
I needed this. Not too long ago, I went through the worst time of my life, during the pandemic. I went through something life changing and I broke down for the first time in a very long time. I'm still going through it, albeit to a lesser extent and yet, the pain still lingers. If there was a silver lining, it would be re-connection, since I've reconnected with an old friend and they became an addition to my support system that have kept me sane. Hearing this audio and others like it have helped me sleep somewhat peacefully.
A Eve on 2020-06-06 14:06:55 (UTC)
Sam, I am so sorry to hear this. My heart goes out to you. I'm so glad you have a friend to help you through this, it can make all the difference. Take care of yourself ❤️
CharlieRomeoLima on 2020-06-02 22:22:46 (UTC)
I really needed these 21 minutes, so thank you very much Eve. A lot of us are for sure feeling the exhaustion of the 24/7 news cycle about COVID, record unemployment, the dangers of reopening that could spark a 2nd wave, and now the protests spreading globally in solidarity with the injustices faced by the Black community.
Personally, I needed this interval of calm too because yesterday morning on my way to work I witnessed a young cyclist almost lose her life when she was struck by a vehicle running a red light. In my mind I can still vividly see her being thrown into the air, and the feeling of impotence to render assistance, but luckily there was another gentleman nearby trained in first aid, bless him. Very impressed by the professionalism of the fire, ambulance and police first responders that attended the scene within minutes. The cyclist was conscious and it looked like she could feel all of the pain & stand when helped up. She's one tough cookie & I pray she will be OK.
CharlieRomeoLima on 2020-06-04 00:51:07 (UTC)
I just got off the phone with the cyclist's personal injury attorney and he was able to tell me she's alive and awake, thank God.
A Eve on 2020-06-04 22:31:24 (UTC)
Oh wow, that's great news, and well done on you following up with the attorney. Are you going to be a witness for the court case?
CharlieRomeoLima on 2020-06-05 02:47:09 (UTC)
If it comes to that I will step up. But I am hoping that the driver does the right thing and takes responsibility for failing to stop at that red light. If not, then they will have two witnesses to refute their false claim that they had a green.
A Eve on 2020-06-06 14:07:28 (UTC)
These days with so many traffic cameras, it may be difficult for people to get away with things like this.