Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
I know you're shy....and it's okay, I'm shy too. Let's cuddle and I'll tell you why I really like shy people ❤️
Please help support these free audios by listening on Spotify ❤️
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too ←
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
Matthew on 2018-03-04 16:32:01 (UTC) (edited)
Dear Miss Eve i'm such a shy person but I do love is when just like cuddling ones 😳 because sometimes cuddles are just as sensual as sex positive ones you do, cause when listen with you ipod 🎧 on etc it's feels like you are really here caressing me and with sometimes your sensoual Kisses 💋 and it always stays in my head for days afterwards and that make me feel really , loved appreciated because sometimes i feel like that no me loves 💔me and that really gets me down - so your sweet nothings seems to fill up the empty void in my life 😄- it's probably because i'm still grieving for the love life i should had as you mention in your regular guys audios , for that reason i admire you on a special friend basis only.😘 thanks Eve👍
A Eve on 2018-03-07 14:05:01 (UTC)
Thank you Matthew, I know how important it is for all of us to feel loved and appreciated 😘
ShyGuy74 on 2016-12-01 19:21:42 (UTC)
There's a reason why my username is ShyGuy74.
It would be amazing to have this kind of chemistry with a girl. Thank you for creating this audio. This will help a lot of your listeners out there. I enjoyed listening to it. Listening to you makes me a feel a little bit sexier because, you personalise your audios to the listener so well.
It would be great to have a girl not care about my shyness and still find me to be the most sexiest man in the world. I see beautiful girls all of the time. I really want to approach one of them, but I would just feel like a creep. I wouldn't know whether she was interested or not. I wouldn't even know to say. I try to smile at a girl I like, but I get incredibly nervous and can only just about to manage a half smile before I quickly look away and feel all tense. Do a lot of girls like shyness or is it only a few?
Anyway, thank you for bringing this fantasy of mine to life. What you do is great. Keep up the good work.
A Eve on 2016-12-01 22:40:04 (UTC)
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it.
Most girls think shyness can be sweet and endearing, it's the opposite of the brash, asshole type guys who will treat them badly. Just don't forget that most women appreciate a little confidence in a guy too, so don't be too self-deprecating.
It is too intimidating to just go up to a beautiful stranger, you're right. I'd never do it. So don't set your sights on beautiful strangers - get to know an average girl, talk to her without pressure, find out what you have in common. You'll do much better that way, I promise.
MadWithLust on 2016-04-05 10:25:45 (UTC)
OMG, so sweet and cuddly! I'm a little shy and I like shy girls too. I agree that shy people can be some of the coolest people ever but the problem is...it's so hard to meet them or break the ice!
BTW, loved the shy story! I myself wonder if I was being hit on or seduced, would I freeze up, unable to process what was happening? Maybe I'd run away too! It just goes to show that there's more to everybody than meets the eye, but I'm glad you're bold enough to share your sexy and loving sides through audio and photos and writing! ❤️
A Eve on 2016-04-05 10:28:23 (UTC)
Aw, thank you! Me too! Doing this has definitely improved my shyness, I'm much more open to people now than I was then. I'm still working on it, but I'm no different than anyone else :D
cuddle_with_me on 2016-04-04 17:32:15 (UTC)
Aw, this is so sweet... I'm shy too. And as you might imagine, I do like to cuddle.
And I'm a programmer... How can you tell that a programmer is an extrovert? They look at your feet when they talk to you. It's not terribly off.
You're "doing god's work" by showing that people like things other than the people who impose. Maybe I still need to work on my own presence, but I'm happy that I won't have to gin up some big personality that has to take over a room or grab attention for someone to notice me and like me. 😘
A Eve on 2016-04-04 20:33:08 (UTC)
No, you never have to 'gin up some big personality' (I love that, by the way) :D You're perfect just the way you are 😘
Jandrusel on 2016-04-04 11:25:52 (UTC) (edited)
Yay! Eve is shy! Now we can hang out together and stare awkardly at our feet together :D
I like being shy. I like having my own little world. But I also need to get out of it sometimes. Being courages and trying to meet new people is one of my goals of this year. But besides that, It's so nice to hear a woman that appreciates the good traits in the 'silent ones'. Today, it seems like, if you're not an extroverted or a jock, you're barely visible to women.
The petroglyphics line was a good one. But I've got one that's even better. During my teaching period, one of my female students asked me (and this is 100% true), after my class was over, if I "wanted to join her in the Anatomy class". My brain was so confused and intrigued (I'm a man after all) that I could only manage to say: "Excuse me?"
Man, that was uncomfortable. But I really appreciate the interest. It means I'm sexy to some women! Great!
A Eve on 2016-04-04 11:38:42 (UTC)
haha yes, a lot of people miss these signals - the thing is, I didn't miss his signal, and I bolted anyway! I think that's worse :D
Jandrusel on 2016-04-04 11:50:46 (UTC)
Sometimes, your brain goes full Red Alert and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Don't worry.
"HE/SHE IS LOOKING AT ME!"
"GOD, HE/SHE'S COMING RIGHT THIS WAY. WHAT DO I DO!? I KNOW! ABORT MISSION" *poof*
Legends say he's still in that library. Searching for that petroglyphics book. Forever roaming a vast wasteland of knowledge...xD
A Eve on 2016-04-04 20:35:24 (UTC)
haha I bet he is! And you're right, red alert is the best way of putting it, horns blaring and all :D
STEVE4EVE on 2016-04-04 01:42:36 (UTC)
Eve, you must be the only person in the world who can make PetroGlyphics sound sexy. I just had to Google it...
...and then I went to sleep feeling all warm and cosy. Thank you for a beautiful audio :)
A Eve on 2016-04-04 10:45:21 (UTC)
Aw, thank you Steve :D
Haha, yes, I told you it was pretty obscure. So do you agree, was he trying to chat me up? Or did I imagine that?
STEVE4EVE on 2016-04-04 22:23:15 (UTC)
He was definitely trying to chat you up. But he should have known, nothing can come between a girl and her PetroGlyphics :)
A Eve on 2016-04-04 22:51:25 (UTC)
hahaha so true!