Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
This is the first audio in an experimental new series called Sweet Nothings - an unscripted snuggle-fest where I cuddle up with you before bed and whisper some encouraging words of love and affection to you, to help you feel better about yourself and drift off to sleep. These aren't sexual, but they are intimate and loving, and will focus on giving your weary soul some much needed affection.
The theme of this first audio is simply - be patient. I know how you feel sometimes, because I used to feel the same way. I used to believe I’d never find love or happiness, that sex was something other people did, and that I’d never be attractive enough to find a partner. I know how you feel, and in this audio, I just want you to understand that you’re wrong about this. I want to encourage you to be patient, and know that she’s on her way.
I decided to do this series differently than I do my other audios - for these, I actually get into bed with just my phone, and just imagine you’re next to me in the quiet darkness of our room. So accordingly, the sound quality of these is nowhere near as good as my other audios. What I'd like to hear from you is whether you find this way of recording too distracting.
So please let me know what you think - let me know if you like to hear more in this series, and whether or not you’re okay with this method of recording them. I’m open to all suggestions and comments, so please don’t be shy. These audios are for you. ❤️
Please help support these free audios by listening on Spotify ❤️
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want ←
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
MCMongoose on 2021-10-29 14:43:54 (UTC)
I'm 30 and never even kissed. The way people say anyone 30 and up is a boomer makes me feel past my prime and no woman will so much as look at me and my libido will start to decline soon anyway.
A Eve on 2021-10-29 20:58:33 (UTC)
Oh goodness, thirty is nothing. Anyone who says that is an idiot - some of the sexiest guys I know are in their fifties. Hang in there!
grey on 2020-10-23 22:48:45 (UTC)
Ah I should not have listened. Not because its bad! just the opposite, its so well made now I cant stop crying. Im a 28 year old virgin, I dont think I can ever find someone who would accept me. Sucks being born very ugly and not manly at all. Everywhere I go I see happy couples who are only teenagers... already experiencing more love and joy than I ever have, or ever will. Its so painful. Oh well. Thanks for all your work trying to help people.
A Eve on 2020-10-24 18:14:25 (UTC)
I know how you feel. It's how millions, probably hundreds of millions of people feel, it was exactly how I felt once. You are by no means alone, or someone singled out to be miserable, and I promise you, no matter what you look like, you are worthy of love. Please don't despair, you're choosing to believe something that is just not true.
grey on 2020-10-24 22:53:43 (UTC)
Thank you, you are so kind. I dont feel worthy lol :( but I hope you are right. Maybe some day.
A Eve on 2020-10-29 14:35:14 (UTC)
most people in your situation 'don't feel worthy' - from what I've found, the people who truly are unworthy of love and affection never question whether they are, they never have empathy or humility, they just assume they're wonderful and everyone should love them. The fact that you question it and yourself means you're a thoughtful person.
csg on 2020-02-23 08:48:56 (UTC)
Sorry to comment on such an old post but I just had to say this is so beautiful, really well done. Bit embarrassing but I cried listening to this, it's been so long since I've even entertained the thought of finding someone, how pathetic is that? I'd love to think I'm normal and just need to keep being patient but after so long you do start to wonder. Anyway all I wanted to say is I loved this, thank you :)
A Eve on 2020-02-23 14:35:07 (UTC)
You're so welcome - it warms my heart to know I can reach people with my words, I sincerely mean them, and have seen first hand from many listeners that these changes can and do occur in their lives, even when they don't think they will. You might want to listen to my Eve's Guide Series for more help with this kind of thing
Code0816 on 2019-10-19 09:28:12 (UTC)
Thank you this really helped
A Eve on 2019-10-31 13:11:39 (UTC)
I'm very glad! Thank you for listening!
addict on 2018-04-28 11:52:48 (UTC)
I really needed this . Thank you so much !!!
A Eve on 2018-05-02 22:42:23 (UTC)
You're very welcome!
Babybae on 2017-09-04 09:22:04 (UTC)
You make me feel some kind of way. 😢 But the positive warm words really helped flip it back around. I should have definitely started this series here and not at blanket fort. I'm going to download the next 3 or 4 to sleep to. (this audio player, no autoplay, time skip, is this 2017?)
Thank you for all the mini-series you do.
ray484 on 2016-11-18 03:24:11 (UTC)
I just wanted to say u have one of the sweetest personalities i have ever come across in my life, might sound corny but its true. This audio really did change my perspective when u mentioned timing and geography. You really do make all bad things fade with your voice.
A Eve on 2016-11-19 12:36:13 (UTC)
Aww, thank you, that's so lovely to hear. How sweet you are 💋
IListenForTheArticles2 on 2015-12-25 20:04:17 (UTC)
Why are you whispering? Did you sneak into my room and we'll be in big trouble if you're caught under my covers? =P
Thanks for the positive words, but I was slightly sad that you weren't actually there.
I was reminded of this scene from HIMYM:
(Sorry, I couldn't find a good version on YouTube.)
A Eve on 2015-12-26 20:56:16 (UTC)
Awww, that was so lovely...and I totally agree ❤️
Jandrusel on 2015-12-21 10:38:10 (UTC)
This really hit hard on me. When I was little, I was told that girlfriends were a waste of time. They distracted you from your goals and from your studies, which should always be your priority over anything. I still find it hard to erase these thoughts from my head. I'm opening up to people little by little but, you know, sometimes, the idea of letting someone love me it's still scary. These feelings come and go but, deep down in my heart, as much as I hate to admit it, I want someone to cuddle with...
Who knows? Maybe there's some girl out there for me who's looking for me and having these same thoughts.
Thank you so much, Eve. Your work is truly appreciated.
A Eve on 2015-12-22 21:47:29 (UTC)
Thank you so much, I'm so glad you enjoyed it :D
SomeFrenchGuy on 2015-12-21 00:22:32 (UTC)
I've hesitated for quite some time before listening to this because I was afraid it would hit hard at home and it did hit, extremely hard in fact, in all honestly I was at a point where I thought I was inhuman and that was off the table for me and that was it, but after listening to you and your words, well you managed to turn things around and I'm just going to be patient from now on.
As for setup I love it, the intimacy helps a lot and your voice is still as lovely and sweet as ever and while I'm no expert I thought the quality was good.
So thank you so much for this Eve :)
SomeRandomGuy on 2015-12-20 07:53:28 (UTC)
You have a very soothing voice, which is perfect for this.
MadWithLust on 2015-12-19 19:44:23 (UTC)
Sound quality was terrible...ly intimate. When you whisper like that, it makes me want to snog, or nuzzle, or snuggle closer! :P Seriously though, I didn't notice any difference in sound quality but I'm no audiophile.
And thanks for the encouraging words! Though, when they come from you, I kinda hope The One for me is a sweetheart...with a lovely voice...who loves giving blowjobs and other forms of amazing passionate sex... :P
A Eve on 2015-12-19 22:28:57 (UTC)
aww...you almost got me there, MWL! I read the first few words and started to think 'OH NO!!
Thank you sweetie...she's out there, I promise...
MadWithLust on 2015-12-20 15:18:25 (UTC)
I promise not to scare you like that again the next time you whisper those Sweet Nothings! :P