Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
I need to tell you something...
And I hope you take this the right way...
but you see...
If you think you aren't worthy, or are 'uncuddle-able', or any of those other negative things, we'll lemme tell you...
This is a bit of a throwback audio, recorded last year, hence the reference to the 'new' iphone :D
Please help support these free audios by listening on Spotify
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy) ←
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
Alittletear on 2020-11-29 14:23:24 (UTC)
I come back to this and other audios of yours religiously. I don't want to present a sob story, we all have one. I want to thank you, if little angels were real, I'd love to have them fly to you and give a hug, for keeping me alive. For keeping me sane, with everything around the world, I give my all to gift smiles, only to have none left for me. I don't even know if you will read this comment, just like other things, the words will dance in a lost area, hoping to be found.
Thank you, eve. I'm not sure if I'm worthy, I give my best everytime still. I probably won't be an amazing person or a mighty oak that stands. I took in the punches, not uttering a word, flinching only inside. I'd take in some more.
Thank you for giving me a tiny relief, to wake up every morning. You are an angel, I hope you stay safe, happy and forever you. Thank you :')
A Eve on 2020-11-29 14:34:51 (UTC)
Hi there - I definitely read my comments, and I'm so touched to hear this. I know how hard it is sometimes, and I'm grateful I can help make things a little easier. Please remember you are definitely worth the effort xox
JohannJHVJ on 2020-02-08 19:48:12 (UTC)
If I may jabber for a bit: I've struggeled with thoughts of inadequacy, social anxiety and similar things for like 10 years at this point. Last two years or so it's slowly been getting better. Then I found your audios, like a week or two ago. Gotta say, your audios have been helping me a lot in this short time. All the positivity, encouragement, comfort and appreciation have really put a smile on my face every time. I've already made advances regarding a positive self-image, confidence, and overall happiness. Not even the professionals could help me so much so quickly. I guess it touches me on a different level to have such sweet words whispered so sweetly into my ear ^-^. So yeah, thank you for that, sincerely. I think I'll stick around your website for a while :). Also - being a larger dude - that "cuddly bod" comment made me chuckle :D
TL;DR: Thanks. Luv ya :)
A Eve on 2020-02-18 14:17:22 (UTC)
Aww, you're very welcome! I'm so delighted to hear you're smiling a bit more! xx
Matthew on 2018-06-14 13:36:38 (UTC) (edited)
I thought this was so lovely and cuddly just what you need after a stressful day , so adorable , you give out such worthful vibes that are truly approached especially when it’s you, cause it’s the way you're putting it out there , you’re defiantly a positive influence.
You have got such a sweet voice, i think you should start singing lullabies , (Leroy Brown sounded awesome) another string to your bow. i'm in the best place ever thank you Eve you're so awsome💝😘👍
A Eve on 2018-07-04 13:00:47 (UTC)
I'm glad to hear it, Matthew 💋
SamuelXD on 2018-06-14 02:20:14 (UTC)
I needed this tonight. No particular reason why, just a sweet reminder ☺️☺️☺️
A Eve on 2018-07-04 12:58:57 (UTC)
I'm happy to remind you 😘
joetinla on 2018-06-14 00:20:24 (UTC)
Thank you for the lovely reminder Miss Eve, although I've been fortunate enough to work in jobs that I have been able to learn a lot from and frankly enjoyed throughout my life there have been a lot of times where I felt like good old Leroy Brown lying on the floor with a couple missing pieces and I think I just heard my new favorite version of that song. This was the perfect Sweet Nothings for a rough day and I also really did love that lullaby at the end, just don't hit me with your car. 😁🚗
A Eve on 2018-07-04 12:59:22 (UTC)
haha your car can't take any more dents, Tinla!
CharlieRomeoLima on 2018-06-13 19:43:03 (UTC)
This was my favourite of your Sweeter Nothings Patreon series because it had two Eve songs in one audio! Seriously though, your words here speak deeply to the part of me that feels I am less than because I work in an economic sector that society has deemed 'low-status' (and yet is indispensible to a society based on consumerism). Your message strengthens my connection to the rational part of my mind that reminds me that at the end of the day it is an honest job for a reputable company, it positions me to directly help all sorts of people in their everyday lives, and is a fantastic way to keep honing my transferable people skills for the future.
I cannot say it often enough: Thank you for doing what you do, Eve. 💝
A Eve on 2018-07-04 13:00:26 (UTC)
You're so welcome, C 😘
Jandrusel on 2018-06-13 19:13:00 (UTC)
If I could have the power to "print" an audio and hang it on my wall like a portrait, I would choose this one. And I would look at it and repeat it to myself like a mantra. Maybe then I could start to see the good things that are in me.
Bless you, Eve.
A Eve on 2018-07-04 13:00:01 (UTC)
That's so sweet of you! I hope you do start to see all the good things in you 💋