Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
I can't believe it's been so long since we cuddled! I've just been so busy and so tired lately...but that's no excuse.
C'mere, let's get cozy!
No chicken stories...but possibly some mention of goats.
Please help support these free audios by listening on Spotify ❤️
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You ←
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
billymacorbuddy on 2016-12-31 16:50:05 (UTC)
Those poor goats, sentenced to a lifetime of eating tin cans and falling over for our entertainment. So cute, yet so tragic.
Of course I love the silly Sweet Nothings. They really are Something. This one reminds me, I haven't watched Moulin Rouge in quite a while. I may put that on tonight's schedule.
A Eve on 2017-01-01 15:16:58 (UTC)
Oh that's a great movie 💕
LeariWavan on 2016-08-30 20:47:09 (UTC)
I certainly missed our cuddle times. You melt me heart and relax my soul!
A Eve on 2016-09-01 18:36:05 (UTC)
aww good, that's what I hoped for❤️
MadWithLust on 2016-08-20 11:44:45 (UTC)
That's hilarious! I learn so much from your cuddles...boneless chicken ranches and fainting goats! I feel like both of them when I'm swooning from all the love and cuddles! And romantic love songs! :)
A Eve on 2016-08-22 20:05:35 (UTC)
Metacapuche on 2016-08-10 22:28:39 (UTC)
Just discovered your website and signed up straight to be able to tell you how smart/enticing/witty/lovely/sexy your posts are, i couldn't have missed you just yet just joining today but certainly would've otherwise. please keep up with what you're doing, you've just became my favorite audio playlist performer. many thanks for the discovery.
A Eve on 2016-08-11 09:34:07 (UTC)
Thank you so much, I'm so glad to have a new listener! 💋
joetinla1967 on 2016-08-09 15:07:17 (UTC) (edited)
Hello Miss Eve,
Only you could mix goats with songs and make it sound so sweet also you have such a genuine laugh that I've been walking around with the biggest grin on my face all morning long I can't stop hearing it like the song it's stuck in my head and I have to agree with Sir Elton John, life is wonderful while your in the world, thank you.
A Eve on 2016-08-11 09:34:49 (UTC)
Aww, thank you Joe! I'm so glad my goats and singing put a smile on your face ❤️
Lux on 2016-08-09 02:46:33 (UTC)
What a cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure. Coincidentally this was perfectly timed! I've been away and unable to access your site, and well, I'm back :P it's nice to know I've been missed lol.
Anyway, I recently listened to your Pride and Prejudice audio and let me tell you I'm ALWAYS a slut for smutty Austen fanfic. I actually laughed out loud at "Lydia told me something of this but God, that girl has a limited vocabulary." GOLD!
A Eve on 2016-08-09 13:44:52 (UTC)
haha I'm so glad you enjoyed that one! P&P is one of my all time favourites, I just had to spice up Lizzie and Darcy a little :D
Welcome back too! ❤️
ChocPanda on 2016-08-08 09:31:04 (UTC)
Sooooo cute and giggly this really made me feel good.
A Eve on 2016-08-09 13:45:05 (UTC)
aww, I'm so glad! 💕
cubastank on 2016-08-07 23:50:40 (UTC)
I was having a bad case of the Sunday blues, mainly because I was missing my girlfriend (damn long-distance relationship), but this helped cheer me up; something about your laugh did it. Monday will still be here tomorrow, but this made my last few hours of my weekend a little more tolerable. <3
A Eve on 2016-08-09 13:45:47 (UTC)
I'm so glad I was able to cheer you up a little! Thank you! ❤️
YouAreMySunshine on 2016-08-07 18:16:06 (UTC)
Goats are awesome. They can sing too. They can sing chop suey and numb- two of my favorites.
Roses are red
Goats are cute
This audio was sweet!
I'll end this poem before someone throws a boot! :3
A Eve on 2016-08-07 20:37:23 (UTC)
haha I'd never throw a boot, I promise! Not over any animal-themed poetry, at least! Glad you liked it! ❤️
Jandrusel on 2016-08-07 13:50:48 (UTC) (edited)
I missed you too! You're lucky that I always keep one spare duvet for the Summer, just in case. That fainting goat it's totally me, though. Everytime I hear your sultry and velvety voice - or see a pretty woman - I'm just like: 'Help pls, I'm having a heartattack' :)
A Eve on 2016-08-07 20:37:46 (UTC)
haha I can just picture that! 💕
Fenrir on 2016-08-07 13:48:42 (UTC)
It has been a while since I felt this fluffy on the inside (fluffy like a baby fainting goat :P). Your sweet nothings have been proven to maximize fluffiness and I hope to hear many more. Thank you my Queen
A Eve on 2016-08-07 20:38:18 (UTC)
Aww, you're very welcome, Fluff. Be careful what you say to me, I might just nickname you. Did I warn you about that too late?
Fenrir on 2016-08-07 22:52:49 (UTC)
Never been a fan of nicknames, as most have been either insulting or mocking. However, this one coming from you that I have assessed as sweet, loving and kind, I will happily embrace :D
A Eve on 2016-08-09 13:46:15 (UTC)
aww, well I can rescind the nickname if it's not your style. :)
Fenrir on 2016-08-09 14:42:54 (UTC)
No need, I like it and it even kind of fits