Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
If you're feeling especially lonely tonight, cuddle close and let me share your warmth
Please help support these free audios by listening on Spotify ❤️
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts ←
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
alfredom1998 on 2020-12-14 20:47:09 (UTC)
Hey Eve, I just wanted to say thank you! I'm having some rough days where I am just laying in my bed and thinking about why the hell do I even try the things I do or why things aren't working/happening like I want them to be! But listening to some of your Sweet Nothing, even multiple times, makes me feel better and is helping me get through. So again thank you ! (P.S. I feel like i had to share this with someone and until I am ready to share it with someone in person might as well try it this way😅)
A Eve on 2020-12-14 23:21:44 (UTC)
I'm very glad you did! Thank you for commenting, and for listening, I'm so glad my audios are helping you! Hang in there, things will get better xox
Lonelyandhurting on 2019-06-01 22:24:24 (UTC) (edited)
I've never had a girlfriend, and I'm so afraid that I will never have one. It kills me. Your sweet nothing's help me so much, thank you.
A Eve on 2019-06-02 20:36:40 (UTC)
You're very welcome - but please don't assume that you'll never meet someone. Most people in couples were single and lonely for a long period of time, and many people thought that they'd never find anyone. Life can be very surprising - just hang in there xox
Jeffsortairish on 2017-04-17 06:57:03 (UTC)
There were times in my life when I felt something was wrong (or even wrong with me) if a friendship didn't deepen or endure as I hoped. Then years ago, I saw an anonymous quote which began "People come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime." It ended "Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, a season, or a lifetime." Something about that clicked in me.
It helped bring more peace. To try to celebrate something for what it is, rather than focusing on what it might not be. To be open if change comes or seems fitting to make. To trust that the deeper connections, if meant to be, can find expression in their own timing and ways. To see that apartness also has its place, and can bring refreshed vitality for shared moments. Though I still have my ups and downs, too :)
You're adorable in these Sweet Nothings improvisings! Hearing you describe a wedding made me laugh, and yes, I'm not very fond of them either. Your words "I don't think we're meant to be friends with 600 people", what you said about how unique we all are, and the rarity of deeper connections, seem gently wise. In my life, coming upon even a possibility of a kindred spirit friendship is quite special to me.
Like your humor at the end, "I love men...I know, shocker". Yeah, who woulda thought? Well, we love you, too. So that sounds like a pretty good arrangement ;)
A Eve on 2017-04-18 22:24:56 (UTC)
That's a great way of looking at it - 'celebrate something for what it is'. It's much easier to see the value in something when you aren't always expecting it to be something else.
And thank you, I'm glad you guys love me back 💋
Oristhedamned on 2017-04-02 09:19:44 (UTC)
That was a good one... I've been feeling a lot more lonely lately but this got me hehe. Also I was never one for weddings as well. Hehe made me feel a lot better thanks.
A Eve on 2017-04-02 19:11:12 (UTC)
Aw, I'm glad ❤️
devilstool on 2016-06-04 12:58:15 (UTC)
You know, I'm damned if I wasn't at that exact wedding about 3 weeks ago. You couldn't have described it better if you'd been there. Sure, it's been said before, but this was such a down-to-earth sentiment. So insightful.
By the way, that laugh just begs to be tickled. 😁
A Eve on 2016-06-05 09:16:24 (UTC)
haha I should do a tickle monster one for sure :D
OmnisiahsAcolyte on 2016-05-30 15:52:20 (UTC)
These are always so incredibly therapeutic and soothing to listen to not to mention you also give fairly solid life advice weaved in as well.
Love these so much. Thank you Eve!
A Eve on 2016-05-31 16:47:22 (UTC)
Aw, thank you! That means so much, I'm so glad you enjoy them 💕
cuddle_with_me on 2016-05-29 16:23:03 (UTC)
I can really empathize with so much in this. It is very strange how much of life is about struggling not to feel alone or like there's no one who understands you. That makes it all the more important to recognize when you feel connected to someone. You have helped me a lot and I am always very grateful for that. :)
A Eve on 2016-05-31 16:47:40 (UTC)
Aw, right back at ya, Stretch! 🐥
LeariWavan on 2016-05-28 03:42:36 (UTC)
You are so gorgeous in who you are, your voice is so beautiful it is amazing. I love your positive talks and insights. You do make a ton of sense and for the record I am glad I found your audios. You do help and I thank you for it. Also if you even need the warmth to feed that Warmpire thirst. Being a redhead my temperature is always on the volcanic side and that's in a calm state! You are a beautiful woman! Thank you good night. Stop hoggin' all the covers, that's why I have 2 sets of blankets on this bed.
A Eve on 2016-05-28 17:48:08 (UTC)
Good plan! I will take them both, of course. Just sayin'...
STEVE4EVE on 2016-05-28 01:09:52 (UTC)
I want to meet a Warmpire :)
This was a lovely way to settle into sleep, Eve. Thank you.
A Eve on 2016-05-28 17:47:45 (UTC)
You're very welcome!