Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
Nobody's perfect...absolutely no one. It's our uniqueness, flaws and all, that make us loveable. So cuddle up with me, and let's be perfectly imperfect together ❤️
Please help support these free audios by listening on Spotify
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect ←
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
SciathAnord on 2017-11-30 23:21:27 (UTC)
I would feel comfortable arguing that you, dear Eve are the closest thing to perfection I have stumbled across in all of my wanderings.
A Eve on 2017-12-01 23:09:45 (UTC)
oh my...now you've done it! You've made me blush! Thank you 💋
eric91 on 2017-11-28 18:28:21 (UTC)
Been a while since I commented, but anyway, I love your giddiness, it's so cute! And yeah, if everyone in the world was perfect, life would be so boring! Eve, you are just wonderful, and while I enjoy your erotic stuff, your sweet, encouraging non-erotic stuff is what helps me get thru my low points, and I'm truly thankful that there are women like you in the world! This guy here truly appreciates you! <3
Sven on 2017-11-30 00:24:46 (UTC) (edited)
Well said Eric. Sweet Nothings are lovely morsels of tenderness and intimacy. I enjoy the laughter and silliness too, along with the wonderful comforting and sensual parts - Sven
A Eve on 2017-11-29 19:59:20 (UTC)
That is such a sweet thing to say! It really makes what I do worthwhile, thank you so much ❤️
eric91 on 2017-11-29 20:32:44 (UTC)
I'm glad my comments help make it worthwhile for you! I really mean it! You are a blessing to the world, and I've learned quite a bit from you! Like saying I'm being patient for love and sex instead of hoping, and I plan to apply all my cuddling skills I've learned from you to the fullest, along with some other things ;) lol
Keep on keeping on, Eve! ❤ 😘
A Eve on 2017-12-01 23:10:13 (UTC)
I absolutely will, thank you! 😘
SamuelXD on 2017-11-27 04:04:13 (UTC)
In this moment, we are enough. Flaws and all.
A Eve on 2017-11-29 19:58:45 (UTC)
CharlieRomeoLima on 2017-11-26 23:14:00 (UTC) (edited)
Hello Eve, this was a wonderfully familiar listen, and I'm so pleased to see that the Sweeter Nothings you recorded will have the chance to live again on Eraudica.
Scientifically speaking, through the Second Law of Thermodynamics we hold that the trend toward an increase in entropy is the prevailing condition of the universe. In that framework, then, it is perhaps an absurd point of human vanity that we too often indulge our fierce inner critic, scourging ourselves for our natural imperfections. Listening to this, I can believe that perfection is merely an ideal to which we can strive toward, and that it is OK if we find ourselves falling short. Life's not a scripted performance and perfection does not reflect reality. And it helps us appreciate it all the more whenever things do fall perfectly into place.
But we can take what we can get, right? If we're going to have freakish toes let us take further consolation in the fact that, in addition to being a Classical ideal, Morton's toes come in symmetrical pairs! 😂 Now I'm wonder on a tangent if they have a name for the condition where the ring finger is longer than the index?
I hope you're in the midst of enjoying a lovely weekend, you flawlessly imperfect woman! A slight lingering cough aside, I'm much, much better than last Sunday and feeling for all practical purposes almost completely healthy again. All thanks to honeyed tea and your relaxation audios! 💪👍
ADDENDUM: I scored an 80% on that sex quiz you linked on Eden - I had no idea penguins engaged in prostitution and that snakeskin was never used as an early condom material - I chose animal horns as the least likely because they're bony and sharp, but according to the quiz someone at some point in history has - ouch!
A Eve on 2017-11-29 19:58:30 (UTC)
haha good for you, that's an impressive score! I think I got 60% I guessed dolphins were into prostitution just because they're so intelligent :P
I missed the animal horn thing too - for the life of me I can't understand how that work well for either party o_O
CharlieRomeoLima on 2017-11-29 23:47:29 (UTC)
I thought dolphins too, and I would've thought the same of chimpanzees if they were an option. Here's a Wiki article subsection on penguin prostitution. The prostitute apparently takes a pebble from the male's nest after sex as her tribute.
And as for the horny means of contraception, in Japan (of course it'd be Japan, the land of strange novelties! :P), elite members of society used glans condoms made of horn or tortoiseshell covering only the head of the penis before the 15th century. It makes more sense now that we can surmise that they were carved into, hopefully, a smoothly rounded shape!
A Eve on 2017-12-01 23:14:31 (UTC)
haha I still think that would be pretty uncomfortable and not at all useful as a contraceptive :P
I found this recently too:
Monkeys learn about money, start paying for sex
CharlieRomeoLima on 2017-12-02 05:42:12 (UTC)
Oh, that's an interesting find; it's almost like they listened to Eve's Guide on Grooming to Attract Women's Attention and put their own social twist on it! Speaking about animals learning, I read this article on how new humpback whales entering and hanging around NE Vancouver Island actually pick up from the 'locals' a new technique to lure and catch prey called 'trap-feeding'.
Takeaway implication of the TIME article for humans: perform the old-time grooming ritual of '100 brush strokes before bed' to make a prospective mate's hair all super silky and shiny and she might allow you to sleep with her 😂
A Eve on 2017-12-05 13:11:15 (UTC)
haha yup, it's about that simple :P
joetinla1967 on 2017-11-26 21:52:57 (UTC)
Good afternoon Miss Eve I must say this was a perfect way to end a questionable weekend, as much as I love the holiday season and Thanksgiving for that matter, Thanksgiving weekend always seems to be a bit Bittersweet for me. This audio was like a ray of sunshine on a stormy day and for that I can't thank you enough and as for your Morton's toe it only speaks the truth about your timeless Beauty. Timing is everything and you have the best timing, thank you so much you beautiful giving woman.
A Eve on 2017-11-29 19:57:20 (UTC)
Aww, I'm so glad to hear it, Tinla! I know how rough holidays can be, there are often a lot of memories of better times, and a sense of longing for good times again. I also find there's a lot of expectation around this time, particularly around relationships in family. I am estranged from my family and I find the holidays very difficult. I'm glad I could help xox
Georgio36 on 2017-11-26 20:38:33 (UTC)
Such a lovely literal message here Eve. This is very helpful especially during the holiday season, as it can get lonely at times. Luckily your sweet voice & verbal cuddles make any cold night warm. Everything about your work & personality is perfect 😊. Musyness aside, here's tea & snacks ☕🍧🍧 🍰 for the occasion. Enjoy your day/night, Sweet Dreams 🌠
A Eve on 2017-11-29 19:55:53 (UTC)
Thanks Geo! Tea and cake, perfect! xox
Vermouth1991 on 2017-11-26 20:16:14 (UTC)
I'm currently having a headache from not getting enough sleep five days in a roll, listening to this may let me fall into a much needed nap mode quicker. ♥️
CharlieRomeoLima on 2017-11-26 23:40:47 (UTC)
Eve's audios definitely worked their magic on me during my recovery; I'm confident they'll help you feel better too. Rest well, Vermouth. 🐑🐑🐑😴
Georgio36 on 2017-11-26 20:31:28 (UTC)
Aw sorry to hear that Vermouth, i hope you feel better soon man. Eve's audios is the perfect medicine 😊. Sending good vibes your way ⭐
A Eve on 2017-11-26 20:28:20 (UTC)
Vermouth1991 on 2017-11-27 14:01:02 (UTC)
Thanks folks. I'm feeling better now. ✌🏼😎
A Eve on 2017-11-29 19:55:21 (UTC)
Glad to hear it! xox