Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
If you've had a stressful day, just lie with me and forget the world.
Yes, there's singing. No chicken stories though.
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World ←
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
Quincy216 on 2019-06-04 05:16:53 (UTC)
I am so grateful for night mode on my phone right now.
If comments are like applause then I had to do this now to express my appreciation. I needed this so much tonight. This quiet giggly comfort. To just lay here & forget the world for a bit. I'll say Thank you now & again later
For the in between part...scalp massage? Yes please😊. However I am a bit disturbed that i actually felt tickled just by being told I'm being tickled🤨. Not quite sure what sort of voodoo you put in there, but its strong. Glad to know you use your powers for good.
And umm...about the whole butt grabbing thing. I'm kind of a big time booty snuggler. Me and booty snuggling go way back. Not aggressively & never without consent. It's about offering acceptance & safe booty snuggling. Allow one to rest their head on shoulder & their booty in my hand as we tell stories and drift off. I'm that guy. A booty snuggler😂.
Seriously tho, thank you again Ms Eve, for this bit of peace and a delightful little tune
A Eve on 2019-06-12 21:05:22 (UTC)
You are such a sweetheart Q! Thank you so much! ❤️
MadWithLust on 2016-05-03 10:37:03 (UTC)
Snugglerific! Snuggletastic? Snugglicious? You're such a great cuddle! So sweet, I just wanted to melt. I loved the humerus story and the Snow Patrol!
And I can't say that I wouldn't have let my hand drift a little lower to explore your anatomy... What glutumus maximus doesn't like a gentle, loving squeeze? :P
A Eve on 2016-05-07 22:10:48 (UTC)
haha remember "it's not that kind of cuddle"....get your hand off mah butt!
Jandrusel on 2016-05-01 18:01:51 (UTC)
Would you believe me if I said that I fell asleep last night thanks to your lullaby? :)
A Eve on 2016-05-01 20:57:45 (UTC)
Aw, that's what I hoped! 💋
OmnisiahsAcolyte on 2016-05-01 02:34:58 (UTC)
Daww this was so sweet.
I absolutely love these audios.
A Eve on 2016-05-01 20:57:57 (UTC)
Thank you, I'm so glad!
YouAreMySunshine on 2016-04-30 14:54:14 (UTC)
I wonder what good have I done in my life to have come across you!
You are awesome, Eve!
And the lullaby!! ❤
A Eve on 2016-05-01 20:58:08 (UTC)
Lux on 2016-04-30 01:10:40 (UTC) (edited)
This is my first time commenting and my I just say that this was incredibly cute :)
A Eve on 2016-05-01 20:58:25 (UTC)
Thank you! And thanks for stepping up to comment, it means a lot!
STEVE4EVE on 2016-04-30 00:38:07 (UTC)
You figured out the humerus / funny bone connection when you were seven years old? My, you were precocious, Eve - it's only just dawned on me, when you pointed it out.
But here's a little bit of anatomy that is not widely know.
The root energy chakra, at the base of the spine, is our centre for safety and security. So, these Sweet Nothings have a more powerful effect when we listen with our awareness centred on that area.
One way to do that: imagine slowly drawing a ball of light down through the crown of your head, past your eyes, down through your throat, chest, abdomen... until it rests at the base of your spine. Keep your awareness there. Don't think. Just feel the sensations there.
Keep your awareness at the base of your spine... And listen.... And enjoy...
A Eve on 2016-05-01 20:58:35 (UTC)