Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
Oh those nights when you just can't sleep...you know you have to be awake in a few hours, but your mind just won't go to sleep...
So let me try to put you to sleep with my various nefarious methods...
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake? ←
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
RyuExMachina on 2017-05-21 07:19:07 (UTC)
Still awake, but thanks to you, I'm never lonely. You make my sleepless nights so much better. I have problems sleeping with my in-ear headphones, so I can't really sleep listening to you, but it still is so worth it. I seriously can't thank you enough for the company in these awful nights.
By the way, here in Brazil, the cold weather just started to get strong (14 degrees is really cold for us Brazilians), and getting out of my warm bed is a big burden. Is there any new Sweet Nothings for waking up planned for the future? You can even put in a new talking horse joke, I can handle it.
Thanks again. Love you, Eve.
A Eve on 2017-05-21 14:16:45 (UTC)
Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I can do another wake up one, no problem :)
A Eve on 2017-05-21 14:17:08 (UTC)
What a sweetie you are! 💋
Arcturus on 2017-05-19 17:27:52 (UTC)
I'm working on finals right now and this was very soothing. Sometimes it's just nice to feel like someone is there. Thank you :-)
A Eve on 2017-05-21 14:17:46 (UTC)
You're very welcome, thank you for commenting. And good luck with your finals 💋
Georgio36 on 2017-05-19 17:32:05 (UTC) (edited)
Best wishes on your finals man 😊. If Eve's voice helped me get rid of my headache last night; i know it'll help you in some way with your finals. Work hard, rest, don't let any words of doubt enter your mind. Keep the faith 🌟
Arcturus on 2017-05-19 17:48:52 (UTC)
Thank you, will do :-)
joetinla1967 on 2017-05-19 15:00:41 (UTC) (edited)
Good morning Miss Eve, Well you've done it again, you made the sun on my face feel just a bit brighter and warmer, made a long week feel shorter and if I had a I.R.S. agent read me the tax code like that I would gladly pay any tax bill, also one of the things I enjoy thinking about when I can't sleep which it often, I imagen my self flying its not like Superman but I have a fascination with helicopters, I'll tell you there's only a few things that make me smile my Monkeys, your sweet nothings audios have to be on top of my list. Oh yeah all the other things you do are on that list also and the clock ticking in the background was a nice touch. So thank you for being a big part of putting a smile on my face, have yourself a wonderful day Miss Eve.
A Eve on 2017-05-21 14:18:54 (UTC)
Thank you so much, same to you Joe!
billymacorbuddy on 2017-05-21 02:20:39 (UTC)
You're getting a pilot's license? My utmost respect to you for undertaking that challenge. Good luck to you, and please let us know how that's going!
A Eve on 2017-05-21 14:19:05 (UTC)
Absolutely, that's so cool
joetinla1967 on 2017-05-21 11:39:57 (UTC) (edited)
Yeah, I started about two years ago but because of my work schedule it's taking longer than I expected but I do have around 40 hours out of 190 of actual air time in a trainer, it has been a blast so far but it's about to get real stressful now, there a lot of book work coming up. Also your going to laugh as to the reason I actually started with the classes, I had a small fear of hights so I thought to myself what better way to get over it. Thanks Billy.
A Eve on 2017-05-21 14:19:54 (UTC)
Way to go, congratulations Joe! I thought about learning to fly a helicopter once, to help get over my fear of flying.
billymacorbuddy on 2017-05-21 12:15:38 (UTC)
Actually, I think that's a perfect reason to try something. True bravery isn't being not afraid to do something, it's being afraid, but facing your fear, and doing it anyway.
CharlieRomeoLima on 2017-05-19 11:13:13 (UTC) (edited)
Uneven bars are especially relaxing when the audience is quiet and the commentators stop talking, so that all we hear are the sounds of powdered hands gripping the bars and the springy tension as the gymnast flips into the air between them. Guess they're the bouncy castles for grownups. :P
I imagine you got a lot of listeners nodding off by reading from the U.S. Tax Code. For me, it was your reading with that half whispered, half soft-spoken voice triggering my toe-curling ASMR that did it. I was out like a light within 10 minutes of hitting the sack, and woke up 6 hours later totally refreshed at 4 a.m. Leave it to Eve to transform the dryest documents ever churned out by the world's bureaucracies into enjoyable listens. Next up, the National Electrical Code! :)
A Eve on 2017-05-21 14:20:30 (UTC)
haha the National Electrical Code! Why didn't I think of that! I'm so glad this worked for you
billymacorbuddy on 2017-05-19 09:57:56 (UTC) (edited)
Your singing plus the "tick tock" had me. Thanks for another soothing audio Eve. :)
Oh, I almost forgot. I understood where you were going with the gymnastics talk. I do something similar but picture myself on a roller coaster ride. There's something about imagining the random twists and turns that lulls me to sleep.
A Eve on 2017-05-21 14:21:14 (UTC)
It really does work, and I'm not sure why. I heard it was something about making your sleepy mind focus on a moving image, which somehow quiets your cognitive side enough for you to sleep. I just think it's fun :P
LeaDavenport1968 on 2017-05-19 06:30:34 (UTC)
What a wonderful image Eve, seeing you up on those bars, flying around and in a leotard! Their are few people whose voice can captivate and entrance the listener, no matter what the topic but yours is one such and the tax passage had me! I found the ticking very relaxing, it was in the background wasn't it? Most of all the sound of your laughter or just giggles the best part. Next to this your singing. Not familiar with this particular song but it works, so soothing! Do you train your voice like some actors and singers do? You've really got to look after it Eve, intoxicating! Lea♥.
A Eve on 2017-05-21 14:22:24 (UTC)
Thanks Lea - I don't train my voice, occasionally I'll do warmups by singing or I'll use warm water and honey.
Georgio36 on 2017-05-19 05:01:22 (UTC)
Eve you already know this works 😊. I found it very pleasing to hear your read the tax code stuff. You could read the united states amendments & i would listen. Although i think we'll both end up sleep lol. You even singed on this one & that always makes thing better. What's funny is before i played this; i had an headache & your voice got rid of it 😄. Daughtry is a great musician. Also Eve it'll a bit little while before i get my eraudica membership renewed because of some stuff i gotta pay for. But i promise to be back for that part of your website ASAP. Keep being the best & i wish you a Blessful Eraudica Day 🌷. Imma play this audio again!
A Eve on 2017-05-21 14:23:03 (UTC)
Thanks for being a member Georgio, you're welcome back whenever you can 💋