This is the first episode of a new series for Regular Guys - all about how to present your best self, how to attract women, how to find your passion and most of all, feel centered and comfortable in your own skin. This is for all guys - all shapes and sizes, ages, colours, creeds - all walks of life. This is for the average, wonderful, decent guy who wants to live a rewarding life and find love.
It's not about how to mix a martini or wear cufflinks. This is a no-cufflinks zone :P And it's not a pick-up-women guide either. This is going to be a thoughtful series about playing to your strengths and being true to yourself.
Future topics will range from areas like dressing and style, improving social skills, meeting women in authentic ways, sex tips, health advice, websites/apps/books I think you'd like, and a variety of other subjects to help you invest in yourself. I will invite other women to participate as guests too, to give you a wider perspective on the female eye.
I hope you enjoy this series - please let me know your thoughts and suggestions for future episodes.
Music by Bensound.com
Other audios in Eve's Guide For Regular Guys
- Episode 1 Eve's Guide For Regular Guys: Episode 1 - You're Worth It ←
- Episode 2 Eve's Guide For Regular Guys: Episode 2 - Your Morning
- Episode 3 Eve's Guide For Regular Guys: Episode 3 - Building Your Foundation
- Episode 4 Eve's Guide For Regular Guys: Episode 4 - Closet and Clothes
- Episode 5 Eve's Guide For Regular Guys: Episode 5 - Timelines and Wishboards
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.