Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day
Logged in with membership account. Loading...
We've all been through so much, I think we're entitled to a Do Nothing Day now and then, don't you?
It's too hot for blankets, but we can still snuggle up together and relax...
Other audios in Sweet Nothings
- Sweet Nothings - Be Patient, You Will Find the Sex and Love You Want
- Sweet Nothings - For the Lonely
- Sweet Nothings - Let's Fall Asleep
- Sweet Nothings - You're Stressed? I'll Massage You
- Sweet Nothings - A Touching Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - I Need You
- Sweet Nothings - A Leap Day Love-In
- Sweet Nothings - Wake Up, Sleepyhead
- Sweet Nothings - Mo Anam Cara (my soul friend in Irish)
- Sweet Nothings - It's Okay To Be Shy, I'm Shy Too
- Sweet Nothings - Move Over I'm Stealing Your Warmth (Warmpire)
- Sweet Nothings - Forget the World
- Sweet Nothings - A Real Yawner...
- Sweet Nothings - Lonely Hearts
- Sweet Nothings - For Depression (You've Got a Friend)
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle For a Rainy Night
- Sweet Nothings - I Missed You
- Sweet Nothings - A Sleepy Cuddle
- Sweet Nothings - Sleepy Silliness
- Sweet Nothings - You're Not Alone
- Sweet Nothings - I Have a Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Optional Day
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for a Bad Dream
- Sweet Nothings - Insomnia Silliness (in various accents)
- Sweet Nothings - It's My Birthday
- Sweet Nothings - Snuggle Time
- Sweet Nothings - Waiting on the world to change
- Sweet Nothings - Still Awake?
- Sweet Nothings - Blanket Fort
- Sweet Nothings - Be Here (a meditation)
- Sweet Nothings - Perfectly Imperfect
- Sweet Nothings - Comfort for Anxiety
- Sweet Nothings: Be You
- Sweet Nothings: Bitten by Buttercup (it's a metaphor too)
- Sweet Nothings: You're Crazy! (for thinking you're unworthy)
- Sweet Nothings: Holding Pattern
- Sweet Nothings - Drifting Off
- Sweet Nothings - A Sunday Sleep-In
- Sweet Nothings: Daytime Nap
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Snuggles
- Sweet Nothings - Feet Out! Helping You Drift Off
- Sweet Nothings - Help Settle My Nerves!
- Sweet Nothings - 51%
- Sweet Nothings - Trying Too Hard
- Sweet Nothings - Valentine's Day Snuggle
- Sweet Nothings - Self-Isolate with Me (thoughts for comfort and things to consider)
- Sweet Nothings - Hiding Under the Duvet Together
- Sweet Nothings - Quiet Your Mind
- Sweet Nothings - Burnout
- Sweet Nothings with Aoife - Take a Virtual Tour of Dublin with Me
- Sweet Nothings - Spoon With Me
- Sweet Nothings - Do Nothing Day ←
- Sweet Nothings - It's Ok Not to Be Okay
You must be logged in with a commenting account to post comments. Log in with a commenting account or register a commenting account if you don't have one. This is not the same as a Membership account.
SamuelXD on 2021-07-01 15:55:53 (UTC)
Honestly, I just sat back and enjoyed listening, being snuggled, cuddled and spooned by you has always been comforting 🥰
A Eve on 2021-07-02 15:15:17 (UTC)
aww, that's so lovely xox
Easy on 2021-06-29 16:00:51 (UTC)
I think the proper answer to your question when a gal in bed with you ask what is the one thing that you like to do. The correct answer: Anything that involves spending time with you. :)
Gals always like those trick questions.
When I think of summer, I always think of this song: Nat King Cole - That Sunday That Summer
Matthew on 2021-06-28 00:50:04 (UTC)
i really enjoy these rambles, cause it takes away the stresses of normal life cause I enjoy having a good giggle., i love those are random thoughts and things that you do like drinking prosecco like that i agree alcohol makes us sleepy or dopey, I would love to have a do-nothing day, but every time I try work they keep changing my days I suppose if i had an extra day i would love to have a ride on a hot balloon, I wonder if druids still dance naked to celebrate on the summer solstice cause that's what they do around ancient monuments, cause that's what I have heard , To be honest space is really scary cause the stars go on forever but I would go if there was a Kirk Enterprise :P
A Eve on 2021-06-28 21:04:20 (UTC)
haha I'd go if there was an Enterrpise too! And I think modern druids definitely dance naked, I would if I could! haha
CharlieRomeoLima on 2021-06-27 16:17:15 (UTC)
Your recollections about meeting capaill na hÉireann may not have been an 'official' animal story but even so I loved them, feeling, in a sense, like I was there too thanks to your sharing of these animal encounters on your Instagram a few years ago. And who can forget the swans too? :)
Your brain's random observation that the word should is almost like the root of shoulder was brilliant, and it IS spelled in a stupid way. My foray into the Irish language, which (aside from dialectical differences) is very consistent in pronunciation and syntax, only highlights this for me.
My supervisor went skydiving yesterday, and if I could be freed from all inhibition and considerations of 'sensible' behaviour, I'd do something adventurous, like try scuba diving. You mentioned Elon Musk, but seriously how cool would it be get to go into space in our lifetime?
I'll be taking the spirit of Do Nothing Day to heart today out of necessity, when temp is expected to spike at 38 degrees C!
A Eve on 2021-06-28 21:03:35 (UTC)
I heard about the heatwave out there! That's just madness! We typically get days like in Ontario, but I always saw your part of the country as the mild part, the part that didn't have to worry about the suffocating heat! I hope you're staying cool and drinking lots of water - your body isn't used to this kind of heat, so make sure you keep yourself as cool as possible xx
CharlieRomeoLima on 2021-06-30 15:34:46 (UTC)
Most of us don't seem to have AC in our homes too, whereas ex-GTA'ers tell me that it's nearly everywhere over there. Did you hear that Lytton, B.C. now holds the record for the hottest Canadian temperature at 47.9 C (up there with Vegas/Death Valley)? But thank goodness the heat dome is migrating east. Meteorologists are saying it'll reach northern Ontario eventually, but the extreme high pressure will have weakened significantly by then.
With our general lack of preparedness for the heatwave I was reminded of Irish peoples' reaction to those Emma & Ophelia storms & the snow. Except that we were in no danger of running out of bread - I checked! :P
And congratulations on your 2nd vaccine dose! I hope the side effects pass swiftly for you.
A Eve on 2021-07-02 15:16:42 (UTC)
They did, thanks, the second dose was nothing compared to the first one.
I'm amazed at what's happening in Lytton, along with everything else going on in the residential schools. What a strange Canada day xx